Scaltrol offers five water filtration systems to meet your needs. Choose the one that will work best for you based on such factors as water flow, maximum pressure and maximum temperature requirements.
- The number in the product name indicates approximate cartridge capacity
- –50 = 50,000 gallons
- –100 = 100,000 gallons
- –500 = 500,000 gallons
- The higher the capacity, the larger the physical dimensions of the unit.
- If you have space for a larger unit, you will need to replace the filter less often.
- SC-50 and SC-100 can be used in residential and commercial applications and can only be fitted on cold water lines.
- HSC-50 and HSC-100 units are generally used by restaurants that need boosters to increase the water temperature of already hot water prior to use in commercial dish machines. The HSC units, which can be fitted to either hot or cold-water lines, were developed specifically to handle hot water or high-pressure applications up to 200 PSI.
- SC-500 is designed for customers needing hot or cold water applications in high volumes, such as laundromats, penitentiaries and school systems.
Compare all of our products in our Products Specifications Chart or call us at 800-868-0629 for more information.